Every spring and Christmas vets across the country see a sudden influx of patients who have helped themselves to chocolatey Easter and Christmas treats.
It’s common knowledge that chocolate is poisonous to dogs.
Whilst it is also poisonous to other animals, dogs seem much more partial to any chocolate they can get their paws on!
This toxic effect is mainly due to a chemical called theobromine.
Read more HERE.
FREE Chocolate Toxicity Calculator
We’re pleased to introduce a new Chocolate Toxicity Calculator for dogs.
It’s free, it’s easier to use and it offers accurate advice for owners on what to do next.
How it works:
With this unique tool, pet owners can get an instant toxicity rating based on their dog’s weight and how much chocolate they’ve eaten.
Whether the rating is negligible, mild-moderate or a possible emergency, owners will automatically receive guidance on what to do next.
You can use it too
The calculator is FREE for everyone to use, including our partner practices.
Click HERE to access and use the FREE calculator.