Pinewood Veterinary Practice Complaints Procedure
We aim to provide a high level of service to you and your pet.
If you have encountered any problems with our services, please let us know.
- In the first instance, tell the person in charge of your pet’s care – they may be able to resolve the issue there and then.
- If they are unavailable, please discuss your concerns with any member of our team who will only be too happy to help – we would much rather talk to you about it now.
- If you would prefer, you are welcome to Email or write to us. Please address all correspondence to our Practice Manager. You can do this via email firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to Pinewood Veterinary Practice, 23 Crown Street, Chorley PR7 1DX. It would be helpful to provide the following information:
- Your name, address and convenient contact telephone and email
- The name of your pet
- The date on which you last attended the clinic
- A brief description of your concerns
- A summary of what in your opinion we can do to best deal with your concerns
- If any of our staff were involved, it would be helpful if you can provide us with their names
- In the event your complaint relates to a referral or out of hours service that was not provided by our surgery, we would ask you to firstly direct the complaint to the relevant service provider.
All complaints are treated in the strictest confidence.
We aim to respond to complaints within 14 days, there can sometimes be a delay dependent upon the type of investigation required and other mitigating circumstances.
Pinewood Veterinary Practice